New patients should arrive at our office approximately 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. This ensures that you have plenty of time to complete the check in process prior to seeing the doctor.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Health Insurance Cards
- Drivers license or photo ID
- Any referrals or authorizations from your insurance company, primary physician, ect.
- Any films or CD’s pertinant to the condition you are being seen for, including X-Rays, MRI’s, CT’s, ect.
- Completed patient history form (click here)
- If your visit is the result of a motor vehicle accident or other injury excluding workers compensation please bring any claim information
Don’t forget to download directions to our office. Click here to view the interactive map.